What To Have During Emergencies
This article starts below.
- First Aid Kit. Includes medicines and essentials for primary treatment for fever, diarrhea, cough, colds, wounds and other common ailments.
- Flashlights, candles, matches and fresh, spare batteries.
- Portable radio and fresh, spare batteries.
- Potable drinking water in sealed containers. Store water for everyday use in other pails and drums.
- Basic equipment for the needs of infants, the elderly and the disabled.
- Non-perishable foodstuff sufficient for three days.
- Blankets, clean clothes, raincoats, rubber boots, tissue paper and other sanitary supplies.
- Bring some money, including loose change.
- Large and sturdy plastic bags that can be used to store and protect various important items and documents.
Source: Safe Ka Ba? from NDCC-OCD