- 10 Steps to Fitness & Health
- Step 5. Control your hypertension.
- Step 7. Manage your diabetes.
- Step 8. Care for your colon.
- Related Sites
- Daily Health Tip
- In Focus
- Health Events
- “Knowledge for wellness”
- healthypinoy.com provides medical knowledge for the prevention and early detection of health problems, with emphasis on cancer, cardiovascular and infectious diseases. Read our articles or learn more about us.
- Our Logo
- The healthypinoy.com logo represents the fullness of joy (full spectrum of colors) that is obtained when health of mind, body and spirit (three interconnected loops) is achieved.
Hypertension, one of the health issues that come with age, can be easily diagnosed and easily treated. The comparative price-list of drugs for hypertension will help you save your hard-earned pesos while effectively treating hypertension.
The fasting blood sugar is one of the tests that lets you diagnose diabetes. Blood sugar goals for diabetics are important to achieve to prevent the many complications of this health problem. The comparative price-list of drugs for diabetes will aid you in controlling your blood sugar.
Colon cancer quietly starts as an innocuous polyp that transforms, over several years, into a full-blown malignancy. Age and family history are the two most important risk factors. Early detection of colon cancer is the best way to beat this health problem.
Tip #2: The food we eat provides energy that is measured as calories. The amount of calories we need everyday depends on our height, weight and physical activity. Use our tool to find out how much calories you need daily.
“To know and not to do is not yet to know.”
Hypertension, one of the health issues that come with age, can be easily diagnosed and easily treated, effectively preventing heart attack and stroke. The comparative price-list of drugs for hypertension will help you save your hard-earned pesos while effectively treating hypertension.
Women's Health Month
Women are unique and so are their health needs. Discover the preventive check-up specially made for women and get tips on how to screen for dreaded diseases, immunize against common viral illness, and live a healthful lifestyle.