- 10 Steps to Fitness & Health
- Step 5. Control your hypertension.
- Step 7. Manage your diabetes.
- Step 8. Care for your colon.
- Related Sites
- Daily Health Tip
- In Focus
- Health Events
- “Knowledge for wellness”
- healthypinoy.com provides medical knowledge for the prevention and early detection of health problems, with emphasis on cancer, cardiovascular and infectious diseases. Read our articles or learn more about us.
- Our Logo
- The healthypinoy.com logo represents the fullness of joy (full spectrum of colors) that is obtained when health of mind, body and spirit (three interconnected loops) is achieved.
Hypertension, one of the health issues that come with age, can be easily diagnosed and easily treated. The comparative price-list of drugs for hypertension will help you save your hard-earned pesos while effectively treating hypertension.
The fasting blood sugar is one of the tests that lets you diagnose diabetes. Blood sugar goals for diabetics are important to achieve to prevent the many complications of this health problem. The comparative price-list of drugs for diabetes will aid you in controlling your blood sugar.
Colon cancer quietly starts as an innocuous polyp that transforms, over several years, into a full-blown malignancy. Age and family history are the two most important risk factors. Early detection of colon cancer is the best way to beat this health problem.
Tip #15: Not all drinks are created equal. Water has zero calories. Sweetened drinks have extra calories (which may be undesirable). Soda contains unnecessary compounds (which may not be healthful). Water is the best bet for a healthful and calorie-free drink.
“To know and not to do is not yet to know.”
Generics Awareness Month
Generic drugs contain the same active ingredient as branded medicine. Check out how to benefit from generic drugs and compare the cost of different brands of medicine for hypertension, diabetes and high cholesterol.
Liver Cancer Awareness Month
Liver cancer may be caused by Hepatitis B and alcoholic liver diseae. The best way to prevent this malignancy is to reduce your risk of liver cancer and review the ways on how you can keep you liver healthy.